Register One Person Company
Documents required for Starting a One Person Company
Documents required for Name Approval
1. Copy of Income Tax PAN of all directors / Promoters.
2. Copy of Address Proof (Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of all Directors / ShareHolders.
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all directors / Promoters.
- Documents required after Name Approval
4. Registered Office Address Proof - Electricity Bill along with Rent Agreement / ownership proof of proposed registered office.
5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or Bank Statement of 1 Promoter and 1 Nominee Director with Present address (could be different from permanent address).
Process involved in
Incorporating One Person Company
Simple procedure in just 9 points to incorporate One Person company:
1. Check if the proposed promoters / directors have Director Identification No (DIN) or not
2. Apply for digital signatures of directors who donot have DIN.
3. Apply for Director Identification Number
4. Application for Name Approval is Filed in form INC-1
5. After the name is approved, the MOA and AOA are drafted and sent for MCA Approval.
6. Form INC-2 along with INC-22 to be filed online after the MOA and AOA are drafted.
7. If the E Forms are found to be in order and gets approved by ROC.
8. PAN and TAN Number are applied after getting the Incorporation Certificate.
9. Form INC-21 is filed for getting Certificate of Commencement of Business after depositing Rs. 1,00,000 share capital in bank account.