Registration of Limited Liability Partnership
Documents required for starting LLP
1. Copy of PAN of all Partners (Minimum 2)
2. Copy of Address Proof ( Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of all partners
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all partners
4. Registered Office Address Proof - Electricty Bill along with Rent Agreement / ownership proof of proposed registered office.
5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or Bank Statement of all directors / promoters with Present address (could be different from permanent address).
Process involved in
Incorporating Limited Liability Partnership
Simple procedure in just 8 points to start a LLP:
1. Check if the proposed partners have Director Identification No (DIN) or not
2. Apply for digital signatures of partners who donot have DIN.
3. Apply for Director Identification Number
4. Application for Name Approval is Filed in Form-1
5. After the name is approved, the Form 2 is sent for MCA Approval.
6. LLP Agreement (Partnership Deed) is drafted and filed along with Form-3 within 30 Days.
7. If the E Forms are found to be in order and gets approved by ROC
8. PAN and TAN Number are applied after getting the Incorporation Certificate.