Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) are one of the highly preferred categories of business entity in almost all economic sectors of the countries worldwide. LLPs were introduced in India through the Limited Liability Partnerships Act, 2008.
LLP is different from limited partnership. It operates like a limited partnership, but in a LLP each member is protected from personal liability, except to the extent of their capital contribution in the LLP.
LLP Registration Process India:-
1. Obtain digital signature for the partners.
2. Apply for the DIN (Director Identification Number) which is necessary to become a partner in the LLP.
3. Apply for the name approval for the LLP registration.
4. Issued the Certificate of Incorporation which is the proof for the registration.
5. File LLP agreements and open a current bank account.
For More Details kindly Visit: http://bit.ly/2kGj2eW
#Startup #Entrepreneurship #LLP #guidellp #LimitedLiabilityPartnership
Register a Sole Proprietorship Firm in India
If you want to start a new Business, Sole Proprietorship Firm is the best option for you. its very simple business formation for small entrepreneurs who want to test their ideas or start with small capital with low cost of formation.
Key Features of Sole Proprietorship Firm:-
1.only 1 Person Required as Single Entrepreneur.
2.Single Owner of the Business.
3.Easy to Start and Easy to Close.
5.Lower Cost of Formation and Compliance.
Proprietorship Firm Cost are the depend on professionals. as per research in the market its cost nearby 3000-5000/- INR. if you done online with "My Corporation" India's Super Fast Company Registration Platform then its reduce your cost with the awesome discounts.
#proprietorship #business #firm #soleproprietorship #startup
A Trademark can be defined as a design, logo, an expression or anything that resembles an organization or a product belonging to a certain person or a firm or an organization.
In Trademark Registration Process an applicant generally has to pass several obstacles and the number of steps in the process depends on those obstacles. The following are the steps where there are no obstacles.
1. Fresh application.
2. Acknowledgement - ( 1st obstacle Ex. Calling for corrections)
3. Examination – (2nd obstacle Ex. Refuse the Mark)
4. Accept the Mark.
5. Trade mark publication in Gov Gazette - (3rd obstacle Ex. Opposed by a third party)
6. Calling for Registration fee.
So, what are you waiting for..Register Your Trademark Today.
#trademark #registration #startup #entrepreneur #business